During recent Governor meetings, we have been talking about our aims for the year, specifically thinking about which areas we want the school to get even better at.
- Encourage and develop supporting learning at home
- To allow greater proportions of pupils to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and skills above the expectations for their age.
- To provide pupils with regular opportunities to apply their writing skills across a range of different contexts and subjects.
- Provide opportunities to meet Governors through events and general presence in school
- Maintain the high standards and regularity of monitoring visits holding all staff to account for their actions
- To monitor the school website to ensure it meets statutory guidance.
- Secure financial stability for the school and ensure value for money is sought at all times
- Encourage and reward excellent attendance