During recent Governor meetings, we have been talking about our aims for the year, specifically thinking about which areas we want the school to get even better at.
- Encourage and develop supporting learning at home
- Raise standards in education, particularly in the number of pupils working at greater depth
- Provide opportunities to meet Governors through events and general presence in school
- Maintain the high standards and regularity of monitoring visits holding all staff to account for their actions
- Secure financial stability for the school and ensure value for money is sought at all times
- Encourage and reward excellent attendance