Free School Meals
Do you receive any of the following?
Your child's school may be entitled to additional Pupil Premium funding if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
If so, you could be entitled to receive free school meals. This would also mean that the school could claim £1320 to spend on supporting your child's education.
Please click here to complete the simple application form.