Year 3/4 Class Teacher
We are looking to appoint a creative and outstanding practitioner for our Year 3 & 4 Class, which contains just 20 children! This is a full time teaching position, on offer as a permanent contract.
Heddington CE VA Primary School must be seen to be fully appreciated. We are a growing school with a capacity of 70 children, and boast wonderful grounds and surrounding area. We are a caring and dedicated team who are committed to delivering a high standard of education and social development for all of our pupils within a supportive Christian environment. Everything we do is for the benefit of the children.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent and dynamic classroom teacher, displaying high standards in teaching and a secure understanding of individual pupils’ needs.
- Able to plan for and assess children’s learning effectively, in order to ensure each child receives teaching of the highest quality and learns as a rounded individual.
- Committed to creative teaching and active and effective learning.
- An excellent communicator committed to the team and school community as a whole.
- Prepared to take an active role in the life of the school.
- Able to work as part of a team and willing to go the extra mile!
- Fun loving and have a sense of humour.
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers alike who can demonstrate outstanding practice or potential in training, who have high expectations of themselves and others and are able to inspire pupils. An interest in maths would be advantageous although not necessary. Appropriate training would be provided for this role.
Hours of work: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): 3.30pm on Thursday 25th April
Interview date: Wednesday 1st May
Commencement date: 2nd September 2019
We would be delighted to show you around the school and ensure that you will be made to feel very welcome by staff and pupils alike.
Please contact Marie Hall (Finance and Admin Officer) or Ashley Martin (Headteacher) for further details on 01380 850489 or e-mail email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Heddington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.