Free School Meals
Do you receive any of the following?
- Income Support
- Job Seeker's Allowance (income-based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit - providing you are NOT entitled to Working Tax Credit and your family's annual income (as assessed by HMRC) is not more than £16,190 (as at 6 April 2012)
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment you may receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Universal Credit
If so, you could be entitled to receive free school meals. This would also mean that the school could claim £1320 to spend on supporting your child's education.
Please click here to complete the simple application form.